ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute of Neurosciences
RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciences › Biological engineeringEngineering › Biomedical engineeringMathematicsMedical sciencesNeurosciences › NeurologyNeurosciences › NeurophysiologyPhysics › Applied physics
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE22/07/2019 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK37.5h
OFFER STARTING DATE01/09/2019
The Neuropsyhcology group seeks a candidate for Neuroimaging research position to give technical support on MRI data processing and analyses in the following research lines:
- NEUROIMAGING IN DEGENERATIVE DISORDERS (CJNEUROLAB); PI: Junqué, Carme
COGNITIVE AND BEHAVIOURAL NEUROSCIENCE
- NEUROPSYCHOLOGY GROUP; PI Junqué, Carme
- BARCELONA BRAIN STIMULATION LAB (BBS_LAB); PI Bartrés-Faz, David
- OBESITY AND NEUROIMAGINGIP; PI Jurado Luque, María Ángeles
- HEALTHY AGING AND CEREBROVASCULAR DISEASE; PI Mataró, María
- CEREBRAL PALSY AND NEUROIMAGING; PI Pueyo, Roser
- Advice PhD students on MRI data analyses and preprocessing. Specifically, functional and structural connectivity analyses.
- MRI analyses protocols scripting and harmonization.
- Conduct innovative MRI analyses.
- Perform technical presentations.
- Document research and write-up drafts for papers in peer-reviewed journals as a coauthor.
The candidate will work in Neuroimaging laboratory located at Department of Medicine (Faculty of Medicine and Health Science) but also at the Neuropsychology Laboratory located at Department of Clinical Psychology and Psychobiology (Faculty of Psychology).
How to apply
Applications must be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org (reference Technician in Neuroimaging) and should include a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and email address of three references.
Application deadline date is 22 July 2019.
- The candidate should have a Ph.D. in Neuroscience, Applied Math; Bio engineering/Biomedical Engineering; Applied Physics/Medicine and translational research or similar.
- Demonstrated advanced analytical and experimental skills. Have a strong theoretical interest in modeling brain neuroimaging data and proficiency in computer programming for image processing and analysis (e.g. using Matlab, Python or other languages).
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated skill in research in computational methods and machine learning. Expertise in diffusion, functional and/or quantitative MRI is required. Prior experience in the development of brain image registration, segmentation or analysis tools/pipelines is desired.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills to author technical and scientific reports, publications, and invited papers, and deliver scientific presentations.
- Good interpersonal communication skills necessary to collaborate effectively in a team environment and be capable of independent original work.
EURAXESS offer ID: 405752
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.