ORGANISATION/COMPANYWydział Filologiczny Uniwersytetu Wrocławskiego
RESEARCH FIELDLanguage sciences › Linguistics
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE05/06/2020 12:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Wrocław
TYPE OF CONTRACTOther
THE DEAN OF THE FACULTY OF LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE STUDIES
AT THE UNIVERSITY OF WROCŁAW
invites applications for the position of senior lecturer
in the Department of Dutch Language
at the Chair of Dutch Studies, University of Wrocław
Applicants should meet the requirements of the Law on Higher Education and Science of 20 July 2018
(Polish Gouvernment Gazette from 2018, point 1668).
I. The successful candidate is expected to start work on 1 October 2020.
1. MA degree in the Humanities in the field of Dutch linguistics or literary studies, or PhD
degree in the Humanities in the field of Dutch linguistics;
2. Dutch language proficiency on a level similar to native speaker;
3. teaching experience in the field of foreign language acquisition – Dutch at an academic level,
respectively: at least five years in the case of candidates with a MA degree; at least three years
in the case of candidates with a PhD degree;
4. Additional criteria will be also considered: teaching experience in the field of Dutch language
acquisition, ability to organize courses developing various language competences, including
Dutch for special purposes.
III. The applicants are requested to submit the following documents:
1. a letter of application addressed to the Rector of the University of Wrocław,
2. curriculum vitae,
3. a personal information form,
4. a narrated curriculum vitae presenting the candidate’s teaching experience, as well as other
achievements in the field of organisation of teaching and popularising knowledge of Dutch
5. a course syllabus of Dutch as a foreign language comprising 30 hours of teaching,
6. a list of publications, description of the teaching experience as well as other achievements in
the field of organisation of academic life and popularising science,
7. a copy of the MA degree or PhD degree certificate,
8. at least one letter of recommendation concerning the candidate’s teaching and organisational
experience, prepared by of an academic in possession of a habilitation certificate or by a
professor in the field of Dutch language, literature or culture.
9. a statement that in case of winning the competition Wrocław University will by the basic place
10. possible other documents justifying the candidacy.
IV. The documents listed above should be submitted by 5 June 2020, 12.00 hours, at the Office of the
Chair of Dutch Studies at the University of Wrocław, Kuźnicza 22, 50-138 Wrocław, or sent as
electronic scans via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The successful candidate must
complete the documents with their paper version.
V. The results of the application procedure will be announced on 9 June 2020.*
The cover letter must contain the following clause: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be
processed for the purposes of organising and conducting the competition procedure and sharing
information on its results. I acknowledge that the University of Wrocław (Uniwersytet Wrocławski),
pl. Uniwersytecki 1, 50-137 Wrocław, is the controller of my personal data. I am aware that data
submission is voluntary, however, necessary to implement the objectives for which the data have been
collected (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection, Journal of Laws of
2018, item 1000)”.
* The Dean reserves himself the right to leave the application procedure unresolved without giving a
EURAXESS offer ID: 520426
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.