LIST TECH DAY 2018
START DATE21/06/2018 - 09:00
END DATE21/06/2018 - 22:30
EXPERIENCE A FULL DAY OF INNOVATION HIGHLIGHTS AMONG BUSINESS LEADERS, RESEARCH EXECUTIVES AND POLICY MAKERS.
On June 21st 2018, the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST) will organize its first "TECHNOLOGY DAY". The event aims to highlight Luxembourg's growing power of innovation by presenting new technologies and solutions in support of any company that is willing to innovate.
Dedicated to business leaders and decision makers from all over Luxembourg, LIST's Technology Day 2018 will present technological assets and case studies in the following domains:
- Product development
- Manufacturing processes
- Environmental sustainability
INTEGRATE INNOVATION IN YOUR BUSINESS STRATEGY
LIST TECH DAY 2018 will welcome renowned local and international speakers who successfully integrated innovation as a key component of their business strategy.
Combined with a visit of the institute's new technology showroom, participants will not only get a comprehensive view of the solutions LIST can help businesses with but will also have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges with Research & Innovation experts and to deepen their insights during the walking lunch or at the gala dinner which will wrap up the day in a festive atmosphere.
09h00 - 09h30 | WELCOME COFFEE & BADGE PICK-UP
09h30 - 10h00 | INTRODUCTORY SESSION
- Marc Hansen, Delegate Minister, Ministry for Higher Education and Research
- Fernand Reinig, CEO, Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST)
WHY AND HOW TO COLLABORATE WITH A RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY ORGANISATION (RTO)
10h00 - 11h00 | SPECIAL KEYNOTES: THE IMPORTANCE OF INNOVATION IN A BUSINESS STRATEGY
- Joel Hartmann, Executive Vice President Digital Front-End Manufacturing & Technology, Member of the French Academy of Technologies
- Carlos Cipollitti, General Director, Goodyear Innovation Center Luxembourg (GICL)
11h00 - 11h20 | COFFEE BREAK
11h20 - 12h00 | INSTITUTIONAL VIEWS ON INNOVATION AND RTO'S ROLE
- Luigi Vitiello, Deputy Head of Unit, European Commission
- Muriel Attané, Secretary General, European Association of RTO’s (EARTO)
- Nicolas Buck, President, FEDIL
12h00 - 13h00 | WALKING LUNCH AND VISIT OF LIST'S TECHNOLOGY SHOWROOM
BUSINESSES SHOWCASE THEIR INNOVATION CHALLENGES ADDRESSED WITH LIST
13h00 - 14h35 | INDUSTRIAL TRANSITION
- Keynote: Michael Bard, Director Advanced Product Development, CARLEX
- Paul Jung, Managing Director, Ceratizit
- Fabienne Bozet, CEO, Circuit Foil
- Peter Gnauck, Senior Manager, Carl Zeiss Microscopy
- Andrew Bowyer, Co-founder & Director, Kleos Space
14h35 - 15h0 | COFFEE BREAK
15h00 - 16h15 | DIGITAL TRANSITION
- Keynote: Thomas Hansmann, Chief Operations & Technology Officer, Paul Wurth S.A.
- Marc Oswald, CEO, OAT S.A.
- Alex Michels, Head of asset management, Creos
- Luc Tapella, CEO, Institut Luxembourgeois de Régulation (ILR)
16h15 - 16h35 | COFFEE BREAK
16h35 - 17h50 | ECOLOGICAL TRANSITION
- Keynote: Tobias Kühne, CTO, PM International
- Carlo Spina, Head of Construction and Innovation, Contern S.A.
- Gerd Eiden, Director for Application & Services, LuxSpace
- Joëlle Welfring, Deputy-Director, Administration of the Environment
17h50 - 18h40 | CLOSING SESSION
- Mario Grotz, First Government Counselor, Ministry of the Economy & Chairman of the Board, Luxinnovation
- Bernard Citroën, CEO, International Lacquers Cosmetics
18h40 - 22h30 | GALA DINNER WITH LIVE MUSIC