ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Tartu
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE02/11/2020 18:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONEstonia › Tartu
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
Duties and responsibilities
- Research on macroecology and plant functional diversity.
- Lecturing and supervising students.
- Fulfilling scientific grants and contracts.
- Science dissemination.
See also job description.
PhD or an equivalent qualification.
- Active in research, recent international publications.
- Experiences to supervise PhD degree.
- International research experience.
Required language skills
Fluent in English.
Starting at 01.03.2021.
Salary: Remuneration based on UT Salary Rules.
See also UT salary rules.
Prof. Meelis Pärtel, email@example.com.
Application documents for Associate Professor
In order to be considered for the position, the candidate must submit to the UT Human Resources Office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org; postal address: 18 Ülikooli St, Tartu 50090 ESTONIA; employees of the UT should submit their documents via intranet) following documents:
- a letter of application to the Rector,
- a curriculum vitae in the established format,
- a list of research publications (if necessary, enclosing copies or offprints of more important publications),
- a copy of a document (including its annexes) which shows the candidate to hold the required qualification (authorized translation into Estonian, English or Russian if the credential is not in one of these languages). A candidate can be required to submit the original or a certified copy of the document (including its annexes) showing the candidate to hold the required qualification. If the candidate has acquired the higher education in question abroad, he or she may be required to submit an assessment issued by the Academic Recognition Information Centre (the Estonian ENIC/NARIC) of his or her qualification in respect of the qualification requirements for the position;
- a statement not exceeding 1500 words of the aims to be achieved during the term in the position, and the outline of an action plan for achieving these;
- other materials considered relevant by the candidate (a list of such materials must be included in the application or annexed to it).
Number of copies: 1
Web site for additional job details
EURAXESS offer ID: 563694
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.